Rules for Exhibitors:
To exhibit a car in the Branson Convention Center, owners must observe the following rules.
- Fuel tanks must be below 1/5 full prior to entry.
- Batteries must be disconnected after vehicle is parked inside.
- Mats must be placed below vehicle engine and drivetrain.
Continue reading “Map & Exhibitor Rules”
Many wonder why a volunteer organization called Volunteers4Warriors would pick METAvivor as one of its charities. To us it’s simple: we value women and their role in our Armed Forces, and we hate cancer. Please continue reading about METAvivor and the work this organization does to help improve the longevity and quality of life for MBC patients.
We are very excited to bring the Volunteers4Warriors annual car show Indoors to the Branson Convention Center on the Branson Landing. We’re also thrilled to be in Branson during the annual Veterans’ Week Celebration. What a great time for Volunteers4Warriors—and in November, what a great time to be inside!
Here’s a just a sampling of what’s in store:
- November 10-11, 2016: load vehicles into the Branson Convention Center on November 10.
- Veterans WILL be honored
- Drawing for NASCAR Hot Passes
- T-shirts and dash plaques for first 100 entries
- Veterans’ Week Celebration, including annual Veterans Parade
- Incredible hotel and convention center located on the beautiful Branson Landing
- Enjoy Branson entertainment at the Car Show and explore and enjoy Branson on your own!
- And much, much more!
Larry Davis: email@example.com
Johnny C. Strain: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bob Robertson: email@example.com
The Winner of the 1999 Harley Roadster Classic that Vettes4Warriors raffled at the Harrison Car Show
on September 6, 2014 in Harrison Arkansas on the Square was John O’Dell from Harrison Ar. All proceeds donated are
divided equally between the 3 Charities.
is to raise money for various charities by hosting an annual car show with the help of various businesses. We have received a great deal of support within our community. This will be the fifth year that we’ve done a car show for charity and each year we have been successful in raising both money and awareness for The Green Beret Foundation, No Greater Sacrifice, as well as METavivor. We look forward to another fun event and hopefully we will see you there!
This year we are opening up our annual car show in Harrison, AR to all makes and models of vehicles. We will be giving away T-shirts and dash plaques for the first 50 participants. Show will be held Saturday 7:30am at the square in historic downtown Harrison, Arkansas.